After two victories who may have saved his post as Chelsea manager, the boss under the fire of the Blues, Graham Potter, will seek to further mitigate the pressure with a victory in Leicester on Saturday.
A tight victory on Leeds in the English Premier League last weekend, followed by an impressive victory against Borussia Dortmund in the Champions League in the middle of the week will have helped Potter to put the loyal Chelsea back on the side. However, nothing less than a victory against foxes in lack of confidence will probably see these calls so that it is replaced in the Hotseat of Stamford Bridge to return.
The disturbing defeat of Leicester against the Humble Southampton last weekend extended their journey without four-game victory while firmly placing the Brendan Rodgers team in the relegation battle.
Below we will describe the best live tv streaming services To use to watch the match live wherever you are in the world.
Leicester v Chelsea: When and where?
Leicester City welcomes Chelsea to the King Power Stadium the Saturday March 11. The kick-off is scheduled at 3 p.m. local time in the United Kingdom (10 a.m., 7 a.m. PT in the United States and at 2 a.m. on Sunday March 12 in Australia).
How to watch the Leicester match against Chelsea online from anywhere using a VPN
If you cannot see the game locally, you may need another way to watch the game – this is where the use of a VPN can be useful. A VPN is also the best way to prevent your ISP from limiting your speeds on the day of the match by encrypting your traffic, and it is also a great idea if you are traveling and you are connected to a Wi-Fi network, and Whether you want to add an additional confidentiality layer for your devices and connections.
With a VPN, you can virtually change position on your phone, tablet or laptop to access the game. Most VPNs, like our Editors’ Choice, ExpressVPNMake it really easy to do.
The use of a VPN to watch or disseminate sports is legal in all countries where VPNs are legal, including the United States, the United Kingdom and Canada, as long as you have a legitimate subscription to the service that You broadcast. You must make sure that your VPN is properly configured to avoid leaks: even when the VPNs are legal, the streaming service may terminate the account of any person he considers around the prohibition restrictions correctly applied.
Are you looking for other options? Make sure you check some of the other big ones VPN offers Tops right now.
Sarah Tew / Crump
ExpressVPN is our best current VPN for people who want a reliable and safe VPN, and it works on a variety of devices. It is normally $ 13 per month, and you can register in ExpressVPN and save 49 % and get three months of free access – the equivalent of $ 6.67 per month – if you get an annual subscription.
Note that ExpressVPN offers a satisfied or reimbursed warranty of 30 days.
Broadline the Leicester match against Chelsea in the United States
This EPP confrontation is broadcast on USA Network, to which you can access in the context of your cable or at NBC Sports website With a valid connection and can be broadcast via Fubotv and Sling TV.
Fubotv is one of the best sports streaming services for football fans and, especially for cord cutters who want to watch the EPL, broadcasts USA Network, which broadcasts several games that are not broadcast on Peacock. It is expensive, however, with prices from $ 75 per month, so if you do not plan to use Fubotv for its other access to football – including Serie A, Ligue 1, La Liga MX and D ‘Others-you may be better served by Sling Blue, which also offers USA Network from $ 40 per month.
Broadline the Leicester match against Chelsea in Canada
If you want to broadcast this EPP clash live in Canada, you will have to subscribe to Fubotv Canada. The service has exclusive rights in this Premier League season.
Fubotv is the essential destination for Canadians wishing to watch the Premier League this season with exclusive broadcasting rights for each match. It costs $ 25 per month, but you can save money by paying quarterly or annually.
Broadline the Leicester match against Chelsea in Australia
Football fans Down Under can watch this EPP match on the Optus Sport streaming service, which broadcasts each first League match live in Australia this season.
With exclusive rights to broadcast every EPP match live this season, as well as the German Bundesliga and the Spanish Liga matches, the Optus Sport streaming service is a particularly important attraction for Australian football fans.
If you are already a customer of the Optus network, you can buy Optus Sport at a reduced price, with discounts bringing the price to $ 7 to per month. If you are not, an autonomous monthly subscription to service starts at 25 at $.
Can I broadcast the Leicester match against Chelsea in the United Kingdom live?
No broadcaster has the right to broadcast this match live in the United Kingdom, due to the traditional power outage of the start of Saturday at 3 p.m., which prohibits the dissemination of matches in the region at this time -What in order to protect spectators throughout the pyramid of English football.
It also means that if you travel to the United Kingdom for fun or for work, it is unlikely that you can watch the match as you would normally at home thanks to geographic blocking.
There is an option to get around this, however. Using a vpnAs explained above, you can define your location on a country where the match is broadcast and from there.
Quick tips to broadcast the Premier League using a VPN
- With four variables at stake – your ISP, your browser, your video streaming supplier and your VPN – your experience and your success during the broadcast of EPL matches can vary.
- If you do not see your desired location as a default option for ExpressVPN, try to use the “search for a city or a country” option.
- If you are having difficulty getting the game after activating your VPN and having set it on the right visualization area, you can try two things for a quick solution. First, log into your subscription account to the streaming service and make sure that the address recorded on behalf is an address in the correct visualization area. If this is not the case, you may need to change the physical address recorded in your account. Second, some smart televisions – like Roku – do not have VPN applications that you can install directly on the device itself. Instead, you will need to install the VPN on your router or the mobile access point that you use (like your phone) so that any device on its Wi-Fi network now appears in the right visualization location.
- All VPN suppliers we recommend have useful instructions on their main site to quickly install the VPN on your router. In some cases, with the Smart TV services, after having installed the sports app for a wired network, you will be asked to check a digital code or click on a link sent to your registered email address for your smart tv . This is where having a VPN on your router will also help you, because the two devices will appear in the right place.
- And remember, browsers can often give a location despite using a VPN, so make sure you use a confidentiality-focused browser to connect to your services. We normally recommend Brave.